• Pet Obedience, Competition Obedience, Rally, Agility, & K9 Nose Work
New Class Schedule! Please call 609-758-7773 for more info. Daytime and evening training classes are available.
- All classes are 1 hour (except where noted) and 4 weeks long.
- Some of our classes take 8 weeks to complete, and are offered in two parts (A and B).If you take Part A one session, you would then take Part B the next session.
- Pre-approved drop-ins are welcome in obedience classes – cost $30.00 for 1 hr. class;
- If you take 2 classes in the same session – same dog/same handler you will receive a 10% discount on the second class.
- Payment is due the Friday before classes or privates start.
Click on class name below to see the Class Description Details.
|Legend: Pet Obedience, Competition Obedience, Rally, Agility, & K9 Nose Work|
|MONDAY (June 18)|
|6:00pm-7:00pm||Therapy Dog||$100||Jamie Cram|
|7:00pm-8:00pm||Beginner 2/CGC (Pet Class) Part B||$100||Jamie Cram|
|7:30pm-8:30pm||Attention / Intro to Novice||$100||Terri Kerr|
|WEDNESDAY (June 27)|
|10:00am-11:00am||Beginner 1/Puppy (Pet Class) Part A||$120||Tammy Gibson|
|11:00am-12:00pm||Beginner 1 (Pet Class) Part B||$100||Tammy Gibson|
|12:00pm-1:00pm||Beginner 2/CGC (Pet Class) Part A||$100||Tammy Gibson|
|1:00pm-2:00pm||Beginner 2/CGC (Pet Class) Part B||$100||Tammy Gibson|
|5:00pm-6:00pm||Advanced Agility||$100||Joni Primas|
|6:00pm-7:00pm||Agility for Fun||$100||Joni Primas|
|THURSDAY (June 21)|
|3:00pm-4:30pm||Utility/Open 1.5 hours||$100||Terri Kerr|
|6:00pm-7:00pm||Beginner 1/Puppy (Pet Class) Part A||$120||Jamie Cram|
|7:00pm-8:00pm||Beginner 1 / Puppy (Pet Class) Part B||$100||Jamie Cram|
|7:00pm-8:00pm||K9 Nose Work – All Levels||$120||Martha Windisch|
|8:00pm-9:00pm||Beginner 2 / CGC (Pet Class) Part A||$100||Jamie Cram|
|SUNDAY (July 1)|
|10:00am-11:00 am||Beginner 1/Puppy (Pet Class) Part A||$120||Terri Kerr|
|11:00am-12:00pm||Beginner 1 (Pet Class) Part B||$100||Terri Kerr|
|11:00am-12:00pm||Rally Novice||$100||Terri Kerr|
|12:00pm-1:00pm||Rally Advanced||$100||Terri Kerr|
For information about tracking lessons:
- Contact Terri: firstname.lastname@example.org or text (609) 758-7773
Click Below for Class Descriptions:
|Pet Obedience||Competition Obedience / Rally||Agility / K9 Nose Work / Tracking|
Class size is limited and Classes Fill Up Fast!
PLEASE CALL TERRI AT (609) 758-7773.
We go through step by step the most effective ways for you to teach your dog what you want him to do. One-on-one training is a terrific value because everything is tailored for your unique situation. However, with that said, attending a group obedience class to socialize your dog and work him under distractions is also important.
- Privates: $80.00 for One Hour Session and $40.00 for 1/2 Hour Session
Please provide all of the information on the form including your information, your dog’s information and class start date, day and time. Select the corresponding class and fee from the drop down menu at the bottom of the form.
Once you hit “SEND” you will be redirected to PayPal where you will complete your payment.