Obedience, Rally, Agility, & Puppy Class
New Class Schedule! Please call for more info.
Next set of classes begin the week of April 24th, 2017 where daytime and evening training classes are available. So join us year round.
Payment is due the Friday before classes or privates commences
|6:00pm-7:30pm||Utility/Open 1 1/2 hours||Terri Kerr|
|7:30pm-8:30pm||Beginner 1/Puppy||Terri Kerr & Tammy Gibson|
|12:00pm-1:00pm||Beginner Novice||Tammy Gibson|
|7:00pm-8:00pm||Advanced Beginner Agility|
|1:00pm-2:00pm||Utility 1 hour||Terri Kerr|
|6:00pm-7:00pm||Canine Good Citizen Class & AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Program||Diane Stout|
|6:oopm-9:00pm||Agility Run-Throughs- May 23rd and June 6th. $7.00 per 2 Minute Runs. Payment is due prior to run-through|
|7:00pm-8:00pm||K9 NoseWork||Martha Windisch|
|7:00pm-8:00pm||Rally Class||Diane Stout-Rally and Obedience Judge|
|8:00pm-9:00pm||Beginner 2||Tammy Gibson|
|6:30pm-7:30pm||Attention Class New dates coming soon **LIMITED SPACE**||Terri Kerr|
|Will Advise – Weather Permitting||Tracking- Introduction to AKC Tracking Dates: Call and Reserve space..||Teryl Lebkuecher|
|10:00-11:30am||Footwork and Engagement Workshop||Terri Kerr|
Class size is limited and Classes Fill Up Fast!
Private Lessons-are available – please call Terri at (609) 758-7773. Sign up for our four week program and receive a discount
We go through step by step the most effective ways for you to teach your dog what you want him to do. One-on-one training is a terrific value because everything is tailored for your unique situation. However with that said, attending a group obedience class to socialize your dog and work him under distractions is also important.
- All classes are 1 hour except as noted
- Classes for 6 weeks are $120.00
except for 1 1/2 hour classes which are $155.00
- Classes for 4 weeks are $100.00
- Pre-approved drop-ins are welcomed in obedience classes – cost $25.00
except the 1 1/2 hour classes which are $37.50
- Females in season are permitted to attend class provided they wear panties
- Refund policy: Absolutely no refunds will be given once class has started.
- If you take 2 classes in the same session – same dog/same handler you will receive a 10% discount on the second class.
- Privates: $80.00 for One Session and $40.00 for 1/2 Hour Session
- For more Details on Policies and Rules, Please visit http://upfrontdogcenter.com/policies-rules/
Please provide all of the information on the form including your information, your dog’s information and class start date, day and time. Select the corresponding class and fee from the drop down menu at the bottom of the form.
Once you hit “SEND” you will be redirected to PayPal where you will complete your payment.